There are 2 ways to deliver your order:
1. Standard delivery - (Royal Mail tracked) - 3.90 irrespective of the amount of your order. Delivery timeframe: 2-3 working days. It has a tracking number.
2. Express delivery (Parcelforce Express24) - 6.99 irrespective of the amount of your order. Delivery timeframe: next working day between 7.30-17.30. It is essential to provide valid phone number at this service.
Note: the express service is only available in non-offshore areas. Not available for: BT, GY, HS, IM, JE, KA27-28, KW, PA20-49, PA60-78, PH42-44, PH49-50, TR21-25, ZE.
NOW FREE SHIPPING FOR ORDERS OVER £30.00
There are shipping time on every product card.
If you see:
- Usually ships in: 24h - that means we have item in stock and we ship immediately after payment is completed
- Usually ships in: 3-5dni - that means the item has been sent to us from our supplier in Poland and we will ship it within 3-5 working days
- Usually ships in: 7dni or 14dni - that means the item is available for a special order and we will get it within 7 or 14 days
Note: if mixed time delivery items in one order the shipping time is the latest of them.
Delivery time is the sum of delivery timeframe and shipping time; for example if you bought a book marked 24h and you chose express delivery you will get your order on the next working day.
If you have not received delivery within 5 working days from the date of dispatch, please contact us immediately. Royal Mail keeps parcels for about two weeks from the date of the first delivery attempt. Next shipment is returned to the sender. The cost of returning is 3.60GBP. According to this if you do not receive your items (give false or incomplete address or do not collect items) resulting in a return to the sender, the order is canceled and the amount paid, reducted by the shipping and return costs of 3.60GBP, returned to your account. For free shipping lump-sum fee is 4.50GBP.